There will be times of celebration as much as there will be challenges.
Are you ready for both?
Let Dr. Harold Sala give it to you straight. In this book, he distills the lessons learned from his sixty years of ministry and hands them to you as biblical and practical advice.
Discover how you can:
- Fulfill your primary task
- Avoid ministry burnout
- Make your family a priority
- Deal with discouragement
- Stand up for what you believe
- Match the life you are living with your calling
- Tap into the power that can sustain your ministry
- Deliver a powerful message with how you live
If you feel overwhelmed by the great task before you, the encouragement is, "One step at a time! God never gives the burden of understanding but rather the yoke of obedience. Until eternity you will never know what God will accomplish through faithfulness as we follow Him one step at a time."