Every kid faces problems, and big or small, they feel overwhelming.
- “I don’t want to forgive my brother, but Mom says I have to.”
- “I don’t want to go to bed on time.”
- “I’m being bullied, and I’m not sure who I can talk to.”
- “I cheated on a test, and now I feel so guilty.”
- “I’m lonely, and I don’t have any friends.”
Kids ages 8 to 12 will discover that God cares about their challenges and fears and has given them practical help in His Word. With the help of a parent, kids become “truth sleuths,” uncovering the root of their problem and looking to the Bible for the ultimate solution. Through a simple, straightforward process, kids will develop the ability to seek biblical wisdom for real-world problems.